Kroger provides a community reward system to support the Centerville Dance Program where we receive funds based on your shopping! Please support the program by designating the Dance Program when registering your Kroger card. All you will need is a Kroger card (or your alternate id) and a few minutes online.
- Have your Kroger Plus card or card number. (If you do not yet have a KrogerPlus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- If you have already established an online account with Kroger, click on Sign In.
- If you do not have an account click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT and sign up by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then receive a message to check your email and click on the link within the body of the email to complete. Then sign in.)
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Under Account Settings, click on Community Rewards and input your KrogerPlus card number.
- Update or confirm your information (name, address, phone numbers).
- Enter the NPO number for the Centerville Dance Program, 83702, hit Search, then select the Centerville Dance Program. Click confirm.
- Members must use the registered KrogerPlus card or the alternate ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Kroger gives away over $4,000,000.00 a year to participating organizations.
Funds raised through the Kroger Rewards program are used to fund the web site development and all 4-Team events.